How Does It Impact Us?
LAST UPDATE 4:30 PM Sunday April 5th 2020:
INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
- LOCAL DELIVERY (ZERO CONTACT) IS NOW AVAILABLE with some limitations. We do not deliver to apartments or inside businesses or P.O. Boxes. This is a driveway/porch drop off. We will text you when your items arrive. (To book a delivery visit your Invoice Page or local delivery link from your main menu). We are delivering items on Thursday’s and Friday’s at this time.
- ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE (See your invoice page)
- We will also STORE your items if you wish at no storage cost to you and YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR ITEMS ONCE WE ARE PERMITTED TO OPEN THE DOORS BACK TO THE PUBLIC
- Under the current mandate All ONLINE business’s can stay open and we can RECEIVE items for sale however the store must remain closed to the public.
- Local curb side pickup for non essential businesses appears to be permitted but some measures need to be put in place to do this safely. Items will need to be PREPAID and a Weather resistant pickup box will need to be set up for Pickups. So we are working on a safe ZERO CONTACT curb side Pickup solution with scheduled pickups. We will announce this once we have a viable solution in place.
- We are asking everyone to pay for your auction winnings by INTERAC EMAIL MONEY TRANSFERS or PAYPAL for the time being. If you only pay for things with cash we do have a mailbox set up to drop a envelop in so you will need exact change. This Mailbox is NOT at the shop. Please contact us for the address and instructions for this.
INFORMATION FOR CONSIGNORS
- CONSIGNORS WE STILL NEED YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE we have set up a TEXT only phone number (Please do not call it expecting anyone to answer it does not ring) The number is 705.717.0834 and is for setting up consignment drop off times as we are not keeping regular hours. Please do not phone this number or use it for any other reason.
- The virus apparently can LIVE on a hard surface for up to 4 days so we are letting consignors load up racks in the front double door area where we have ZERO contact. The second door will remain locked During your drop off and the door handle disinfected between each drop off.
- We are setting up a video doorbell with two way communication if you need to speak with us during drop off.
- If you do not have a cell phone please CONTACT US (CLICK HERE) or open the CONTACT US page and open a support ticket to let us know when your coming (Even saying “Around noon” would be good) so we can coordinate a time to ensure we are able to receive your goods and also try to work it so only one person is dropping off items at a time.
- If you wish to be paid out just let us know and we will send you a INTERAC EMAIL MONEY transfer or PAYPAL (Your Choice). We are not paying out cash or cheque right now to consignors.
- We are not open for cash payments right now so we can not payout cash at this time (plus it is unsafe) so you either have to bank it with us for future pick up or have us electronically send it. You will need online banking or PayPal to receive payments.
- Without ongoing pickup we do not require full time staff right now to run the counter so the doors will be locked with procedure notices on the doors
Caro & Chris